We are so please to announce the winners of the aden + anais face of 2015 competition.
Winner 1: Beautiful Twin girls, Noor and Serene Kirdar, Mother Lara Kirdar, Born 18 October 2014.
1. What nationality are your children?: The girls are British. And I am half English and half Iraqi.
2. Where were they born? The girls were worn in City Hospital in Dubai
3. Why did you enter the aden + anais competition? I entered the aden + anais competition because I truly believe in their products. They are of amazing quality. And their swaddles are by far the best I have had and tried out (and I’ve tried alot!!).
Winner 2: Henry Slight, Born 8th February 2014 to Matthew and Sarah Slight
1) What nationality are your children? My husband and I are British and Henry is too.
2) Where were they born? Henry was born at Al Zahra hospital in Al Barsha on 8th February.
3) Why did you enter the aden + anais competition? We entered the competition because we already own and love aden +anais products and love them. The patterns are super cute!
aden + anais had such a difficult time choosing the winners, so they have decided that everyone is a winner! For all those beautiful baby pictures received, one of aden + anais leading retailers in the region DbBabies will be giving every entry a voucher to use at any of their stores in Town Centre Jumeirah; Mercato Mall; Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi; and their newly opened store in Arabian Center, Muhaisnah.
A huge thank you to everyone who entered the competition we had so much fun looking at every baby photo, so thank you for sharing. Until next year!
aden + anais XOXOXO