How about a spot of baking during the UAE National Day Break.
A slow cooker Chocolate and Mint Aero Bubble cake (Yummy)
This is a cake with a difference as it is made in a slow cooker (3.5 litre oval slow cooker).
- 190 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 200 g light brown sugar
- 125 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 180 ml milk
- A large share bag of Mint Aero Bubbles
- Grease and line the slow cooker bowl.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Cream the butter with the sugar then add the eggs slowly, mixing after each addition.
- Add the milk and whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the flour mixture.
- Pour the cake batter into the slow cooker bowl.
- Add about half the Mint Aero Bubbles, scattering them over the top.
- Put the lid on and turn the slow cooker onto high.
- Cook for 2-3 hours on high until firm.
The edges are becoming firm and the Aero bubbles are melting!
Yummy, fudgy chocolate cake topped with minty chocolate!